There is another update which has been released by Epic Games for Fortnite: Battle Royale today. This new update is dubbed as Fortnite: Battle Royale v3.5.2 v3.5.2 content update which bring backs the timed 50v50 mode along with brand new weapons. Many bug fixes and patches has also been included in this latest patch.
According to Epic Games, this new 50v50 mode is a improved and new version. Now when the players enter the game, each team is allotted 10 minutes so that the players can loot the map as fast as you can. After 10 minutes the storm closes in to a point which is already visible center point. Then each team has to fight with each other, but you have got only 5 minutes for that after which the circle again starts closing in to the end.
The players get supply batches between three and six and they fall after two minutes. These batches land inside the final storm only.
Light Machine Gun is the new weapon that you get in Battle Royale mode. There are two variety of the weapon, the Rare one dealing 25 damage to the enemies while the Epic version deals 36 damage to the enemies. The Light Machine Gun can easily be found in the Treasure Chests, Floor Loot and Vending Machines.
There are some major rollbacks in the latest Fortnite: Battle Royale v3.5.2 update as well. One of them was the issue in which the players were accidentally shooting their very own buildings. But there is one good news as well. From April 22, players are going to earn double experience points while completing Battle Royale as well as in the Storm Llama every time you log in.
The weapons which have been announced last week has received some tweaks too. The developers have also removed the guided missile from the game because of the fairness as well as balance issues. You can read the full Fortnite: Battle Royale v3.5.3 update patch here or below:
Fortnite: Battle Royale v3.5.2 update Notes
- From Thursday, April 19 until Sunday, April 22 players will receive the following:
- 2x experience when playing Battle Royale.
- An Into the Storm Llama each day in Save the World.
- Remember to log in to claim your Llama on each of these days to collect all four.
- Resiliency improvements to help prevent extended downtime.
- Fix for a high-frequency crash on Xbox One
- Gifts of appreciation to our community for your patience during our unexpected downtime on 4/12 – Part 2:
- Battle Royale – 20 Battle Pass Stars
- Save the World – 1600 Seasonal Gold
- Peeking is being reverted back to how it functioned prior to v3.5.
- This should solve the issue causing players to accidentally shoot their own structures while trying to peek. More info
Limited Time Mode: 50V50 v2:
- Two teams of 50 fight to the finish!
- Due to this being a “large squad” mode, Profile Stats will not be tracked. Daily & Weekly challenges will still work, with the exception of the Squad-based challenges (‘Place Top 6 in Squads’, etc.).
Storm and map:
- Each team has a bus, approaching the island from opposite directions. On the map, the friendly bus has a blue outline, enemy has red.
- Final storm circle visible on minimap at start.
- Players have 10 minutes to loot the map as the storm closes in on the circle, then 5 minutes to fight, and another 5 minutes as the storm shrinks to the end.
- Supply drops come in batches of 3-6, fall every two minutes, and only land in the final storm circle.
- Added dotted line to map, which indicates the “battle lines” between the two teams. Crossing the line will make running into enemies more likely.
- Farming resources increased 75% over default.
- Increased floor loot spawn likelihood by 15%.
- Floor Loot spawns double ammo.
- Ammo boxes spawn triple ammo.
- Chests spawn double ammo & consumables.
- Supply drops spawn double ammo, and an extra consumable, resource drop and trap.
- Bug fixes and mode improvements:
- Fixed a bug that created uneven teams where one side could have more than 50 players.
- Downed players lose health more quickly than normal (10 health per tick).
Weapons And Items
- Light Machine Gun added.
- Rare and Epic rarities.
- Can be found in Floor Loot, Treasure Chests, and Vending Machines.
- 25 / 26 damage (Rare / Epic).
- 100 round magazine, fires Medium ammo.
- 5 second reload time.
Save The World
Missions And Systems
- Into the Storm: Encore
- Crank up the Steel Wool and get ready to fight as Lars continues his journey into the storm.
- Complete this new questline to unlock one of the four new Cyberpunk Heroes.
Weapons And Items
- Mercury LMG
- Energy assault weapon with a moderate rate of fire and large magazine size.
- Available in the Event Store at 8pm EST on April 19.