Need for Speed Payback Standard vs. Deluxe Edition – Which One Should You Buy?
If you have been a gamer since you were a child then you would have definitely come across the Need for Speed games. No doubt it is one of the best as well as bestselling racing video game franchise that is back again with a new action-driving adventure game “Need for Speed Payback”.
The new Need for Speed Payback is based in the underworld of the Fortune Valley, where you come back and reunite with the other crew members in order to seek vengeance against “The House”. For those who have not played the previous games might not know what the House is. It is actually a criminal cartel that rules the criminals, casinos as well as the cops of the entire city. You should not take The House lightly as they can do anything to win and play things as per their wish.
The player takes up the role of a racer named Tyler, Jess, the Wheelman and Mac, the Showman depending upon the challenge that you pick up. Each and every player needs to take up various races, challenges as well as missions in order to win the respect of the Valley’s underground and to reach to the Ultimate race where you finally race against the House.
In Need of Speed Paypack, your car is literally everything that matters. The players have an option to modify their rides to enhance its performance in different races. Make your ride even more personal with hundreds of visual customizations that are available to you.
There are many terrains available to race against the opponents. One can take his car off-road through the canyons, mountains, cities, and deserts. The developers have added the game currency as well which makes the game even more competitive. The players can multiply their money by betting them on various races, missions, events, and challenges, but there is a chance that you might lose it all as well.
There is another option to connect to the Autolog and play with their friends and can even compete with the rivals. You will be able to see the player with a similar skill set and level on the leaderboards so that you can also monitor your rank around the world and become no. 1.
Some of the prominent features of Need for Speed Payback are:
- From Scrap Car to Super Car: There are five different car classes that the player gets Drift, Race, Drag, Runner and Off-Road racing. You need to fine-tune your car based on the type of race or event you are entering into. You also need to pay attention to the abandoned vehicles that you will find in the game world. You can use the parts of those vehicles to upgrade your racing machine. There are other parts available in the market which you can buy to upgrade your car too.
- Real Like Action Driving Fantasy: There are three different characters that the players can live in the game. However, all the three characters have a single goal in life and that is Revenge from the House. Mac, Tyler, and Jess, team up together to enter the ultimate takedown against The House. While you are busy achieving your goal, you also have to deal with the cops and the rivals whose intensity keeps on increasing as you progress through the game. Beat all the new coming rivals through desert, canyons and off-road.
- High Competition: The Need for Speed Payback gameplay is more of a risk vs reward type gameplay. The cop chases are really intense and you should not take them lightly. You can race against the suggested opponents on the leaderboards and could even play against and challenge your friends via Autolog.
The Need for Speed Payback will be released on 10th of November 2017, and there are two versions of the game that are available for purchase. One is the regular Standard Edition and the other one is the Deluxe Edition. Obviously, the Need for Speed Deluxe edition contains some additional things that you won’t get in the Normal Standard edition. But the biggest question here is, which one should you buy? Well, we will help you decide which one should you go for, but before that, let us have a look at the differences between the Need for Speed Payback Standard and Need for Speed Payback Deluxe Edition.
What is Extra in the Deluxe Edition
The Standard Edition is the basic edition which contains the most common features, cars, tracks and other elements. On the other hand, the Need for Speed Payback Deluxe Edition will come with a lot of extras when compared to the Standard Edition.
First of all, you get a 3-day early access to the game and all its features. You also have extra things to customize your car which won’t be available in the NFS Payback Standard Edition. In addition to that, you also get Re Bonuses, many in-game discounts and five shipments to make your driving adventure started in a better way than others. In addition to that, you also get a Need for Speed Payback Platinum Car Pack, Story Missions Pack and an exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow in the Need for Speed Payback Deluxe Edition.
Here is everything you get extra in the Need for Speed Deluxe Edition:
- 3-day early access to all the Deluxe players
- Extra Story Missions Pack
- 5% Rep Bonus
- An Exclusive Deluxe Edition License Plate
- An Exclusive Deluxe Edition NOS Color (the players can use this in any of his 5 cars)
- 5 Shipments
- An exclusive Deluxe Edition Leaderboard Icon
- 10% Discount on the all the unlockables that you can unlock using in-game currency
- You get the Platinum Blue Underglow and Tire Smoke Vanity accessories.
- An Exclusive Platinum Car Pack including Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport 2016, Dodge Charger R/T 1969, Nissan 350Z 2008, Ford F-150 Raptor 2016 and Chevrolet Camaro SS 1967.