Here in this post, we are going to basically tell you how you can get V-Bucks in the Fortnite: Battle Royale game. You can earn them in different ways in the game, from logging in to completing quests.
Like many other free games out there, this is one of those games which earns its revenue with the help of their own virtual game currency which could be used by the players to get items, outfits, tools etc. which can be used in the game to give a new flair and benefits to your character.
Right now there are very limited ways to get the V-Bucks, which is the name of the virtual currency we use in Fortnite. You can get it from the game shop in exchange of some real cash. This is for players who do not have the patience to wait and collect the V-Bucks by play grinding them out of the game because that takes a lot of time.
However, that is a easy way but here we are focusing on how other people can get most V-Bucks out of a game, have a lot of time to spend in the game. Also, if you truly love this game and are already playing it day and night, these tips could help you get some extras from it which you can use later. However, the only thing that is required is single player Save The World mode, which you will have to purchase initially or at some point in the game.
But even if you do not have the Save the World mode yet, we have listed a lot of other methods by which the players can get V-Bucks for free in the game.
Get More V-Bucks in Fortnite
Get Free V-Bucks for Daily Login
This is obviously one of the easiest way to get V-Bucks for free in Fortnite: Battle Royale. Yes, it is bit slow but regular players can benefit a lot from it in the long run. A small amount of game currency is awarded to you every day you log-in. There are also bonuses but they keep on changing every day.
All you have to do to get this bonus is start the game, and as you log-in, you get the currency in your game account. It is definitely not too much but this is one of the most dependable ways of getting V-Bucks and keep things going even in the worst case scenarios. However, there are some special days like day 112, day 224 and day 336, on which you will get 800 V-Bucks, 800 V-Bucks, and 1000 V-Bucks as reward respectively.
Completing Daily Quests
Every day you log into the game, you have a whole set of different missions that will pop-up in the Daily Quest section of the game. For completing each mission, the player gets free V-Bucks that they can spend in buying items for the Battle Royale mode. The daily quests and the reward you get is given below:
- 50 V-Bucks for completing Daily Destroy Arcade mission. In this, the player needs to destroy 6 arcade machines in different successful missions to get the prize.
- The Daily Destroy Fire Trucks version is next which offers 50 V-Bucks for completing it. In this, the players have to destroy 3 fire trucks.
- Daily Destroy Garden Gomes version gives you 50 V-Bucks for destroying 3 Garden Gnomes in successful missions.
50 V-Bucks for completing Daily Destroy Park Seesaws mission. In this, the player needs to destroy 8 Park Seesaws in different successful missions to get the prize. You can find most of them in the suburban zone of the map.
- Daily Destroy Propane Tanks version gives you 50 V-Bucks for destroying 10 Propane Tanks in successful missions. You can find a lot of Propane Tanks in the industrial area of the city.
- Daily Destroy Teddy Bear version is also there in which the players need to destroy 8 Teddy Bears to get free 50 V-Bucks. You can find them in the sub-urban zone as well.
- Daily Destroy Server Racks offers the players 50 free V-Bucks for destroying 4 Server Racks in different successful mission games.
- There is Daily Destroy TV version as well. The players need to destroy 20 TVs in successful missions to get 50 free V-Bucks.
- Then comes the Scouting missions and the first one among them is Daily Scouting Cities. The players here need to discover 10 city locations like Fire stations, Decks, Parking lots, Hospitals etc. to get 50 free V-Bucks.
- The Industrial Construction version of Daily Scouting is completed when the players discovers 5 different Construction sites in their missions. This also rewards the player with 50 free V-Bucks.
- Daily Scouting Rural version makes players to discover 6 Rural locations like Ruined houses, Shacks and Bunkers for 50 V-Bucks.
- The Outdoor Survivor shelter can be found in all the zones and discovering 8 of them completes the Daily Scouting Shelter quest. 50 V-Bucks for finding all 8 of them in successful missions.
- Husk Extermination is another quest in which the players need to kill 500 Husks, which could be any heroes, in different successful missions. The reward is 50 free V-Bucks.
- There are more refined version of Husk Exterminator quest too. The Husk Exterminator Constructor version is when the player kills 500 husks in different missions playing as a constructor. 50 V-Bucks for completing this.
- Husk Exterminator Ninja gives you 50 free V-Bucks for killing 500 husks as a Ninja.
- Husk Exterminator Outlander version is completed when you kill 500 husks in different successful missions as an Outlander.
- Last is the Husk Exterminator Soldier where the player needs to kill 500 husks in successful missions as a Soldier. 50 free V-Bucks for completing this quest.
- There are Mission Specialist daily quests where the players get 50 V-Bucks each for completing 3 missions as a Constructor, Outlander, Ninja, and Soldier. Completing 3 missions in Plankerton gives you 60 free V-Bucks. Completing 3 missions in Stonewood giver you 50 V-Bucks. Completing 3 missions in Canny Valley rewards the players with 75 free V-Bucks. Completing 3 missions in Twine Peaks gives the players free 100 V-Bucks.
- If the players complete 3 rides in successful Lightning missions, they get 50 V-Bucks.
- 50 free V-Bucks for completing 3 Retrieve the Data Missions – Data Retrieval Quest.
- 50 free V-Bucks for completing 3 Fight the Strom Missions – Storm Chaser Quest
- All together now is the quest where the players need to complete 3 Play with Others missions. It gives you 50 free V-Bucks.
- Party of 25 is the quest where the players get 50 V-Bucks for saving 25 survivors in different successful missions.
Storm Shield Defense Missions
Storm Shield Defense Missions are another way of getting free V-Bucks from the game. These are actually different tasks that you will find in different location and zones in the game. They will be dotted on the map.
There are 6 different Storm Shield Defense Tasks in each are except Twine Peaks, which has only 5. Each one of them offers you 100 free V-Bucks for competing.
As the name says, there are some timed missions as well which appear on the map while you are busy playing Save the World mode of the Fortnite. Once you complete them, you will get around 25-40 free V-Bucks from them.
There are a lot of side quests that can be completed to get free V-Bucks from the Fortnite game. These quests and challenges dont offer you a lot and run out of time soon as well. These challenges are repetitive and players can get maximum of 2600 V-Bucks out of them.
There are different events happening in the game as well. So, you should be active and should look out for these events to gain some extra free V-Bucks. These events are not specific and might come with their own rules and reward systems.
So, these were some of the most common ways of getting free V-Bucks in the Fortnite: Battle Royale game. There are many other fake websites out there that ask for your account details promising you hundreds and thousands of V-Bucks in your Fornite account. However, all of them are fake and there is no such tool that could provide you unlimited free V-Bucks in the Fornite: Battle Royale game. Do not share your account details with anyone as they can overtake it and use it as their will.